Stadio Angelo Massimino (previously known as Stadio Cibali) is a multi-use stadium in Catania, Italy. It is used mostly for football matches and the home of Calcio Catania. The stadium was built in 1935 by architect Raffaele Leone on behalf of the company owned by the engineer Antonio Ferro and holds 23,420. It was renamed in 2002 after former Catania chairman Angelo Massimino.
Copyright: CC 3.0