The Campo Torino, universally known as the Stadio Filadelfia is a small multi-use stadium in Turin, Italy, situated in Borgo Filadelfia in the Lingotto district.
Designed by the former President of Foot-Ball Club Torino, Count Enrico Marone Cinzano, the ground was opened in 1926 and continuously hosted all of Torino's home games until 1958. In 1963 it was abandoned in favour of the Stadio Comunale, becoming Torino's training ground for the first team, then later, the youth team. After the partial degradation of the structure during the 1980s and 1990s, the ground was demolished in 1998.
Copyright: CC 3.0