Santi Vincenzo e Anastasio a Trevi

Church

IT |

Public | FrenchItalian

Source: Lalupa

Copyright: CC 3.0

Santi Vincenzo e Anastasio a Trevi ("Saints Vincent and Anastasius at Trevi") is a Baroque church in Rome, the capital of Italy. Built from 1646 to 1650 to the design of architect Martino Longhi the Younger and located in close proximity to the Trevi Fountain and the Quirinal Palace, for which it served as parish church, it is notable as the place where the precordia and embalmed hearts of 25 popes from Sixtus V to Leo XIII are preserved.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Roma
Italy

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com