The Church of SS. Claudius and Andrew of the Burgundians (Italian: Santi Claudio e Andrea dei Borgognoni, French: Saints-Claude-et-André-des-Bourguignons) is a Roman Catholic church dedicated to Saint Claudius of Besançon and the apostle Saint Andrew. It is one of the national churches in Rome dedicated to France (Free County of Burgundy). Built from 1728 to 1730, the church was designed by French architect Antoine Dérizet.
Copyright: CC 3.0