Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Italia, Napoli
Number of texts: 1
The church was erected in 1616 under design of Giovanni Ambrogio Mazenta. Most of the work was completed within the 17th century, while the façade, designed by Enrico Pini, was finished only in the mid- and late-18th century. The latter has two orders, with capitals featuring floral motifs; at the sides of the main portal are statues of St Liborius and the Blessed Alessandro Sauli (from the Barnabite Order), while in a central niche is the statue of St Charles Borromeo, the church’s titular.