Wikipedia

Wikipedia

This site uses cookies to improve your experience and the quality of our services. By using this site you agree to its use of cookies. More information Hide

Gutland

Landscape element

LU |

Public | CatalanDutchFrenchGermanSpanish

Source: MGA73bot2

Copyright: CC 3.0

Gutland is a region covering the southern and central parts of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The Gutland covers 68% of the territory of Luxembourg; to the north of Gutland lies the Oesling, which covers the remaining 32% of the Grand Duchy. To the east, the Luxembourgian Gutland adjoins the Bitburger Gutland of Germany.
Gutland is not an homogeneous region, and includes five main sub-regions: the Valley of the Seven Castles, Little Switzerland, the Luxembourg plateau, the Moselle valley, and the Red Lands. Despite its variety, Gutland does have general geographic characteristics, both physical and human, that separate it from the Oesling.

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Grevenmacher
Luxembourg

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com