The Conservatoire de Luxembourg is a conservatoire in Luxembourg City, in southern Luxembourg. The conservatoire was founded in 1906, after a private donation made possible its establishment, which had been mandated under a Grand Ducal decree issued in 1904. The conservatoire currently has over 2,600 students, from 60 countries, studying over 5,000 courses in total.
It is located on Campus Geesseknäppchen, along with several other educational institutions; most of the campus lies in Hollerich, but the western part, in which the Conservatoire is located, is in Merl quarter.
Copyright: CC 3.0