Zuiderparkstadion was an 11,000-seat stadium in The Hague, in the Netherlands. It was the home of football club ADO Den Haag.
For many years after the club's inauguration in 1905, they played football in many different temporary venues, eventually settling in the 'Zuiderpark' in 1925. The stadium was temporarily abandoned on 21 February 1945, near the end of World War II. The War left the club lacking funds with which to maintain the ground. Reportedly, horses were allowed to graze on the abandoned field.
Copyright: CC 3.0