This mill, eight cornered grondzeiler, with white stone walls is build in 1793. It was used till 1966 to mill the Akkerslootpolder (130 ha). From 1988 till 2001 the waterway to the mill was dammed, so it could not perform it's duty milling the polder. Since 2001 this situation has been restored.
The mill is still inhabited and to be visited only on specific dates.
Kaag en Braassem,Oud Ade