The Magnuskerk (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈmɑxnʏsˌkɛrk]; English: Magnus Church) is a 16th-century church in Bellingwolde in the Netherlands. The church, which is located at the Hoofdweg 227, was built in 1527. The pulpit was installed in 1660 and the organ built in 1797. The church has been a national heritage site since 1972. It is currently used by the Protestant Church in the Netherlands.
Copyright: CC 3.0