The Protestant church of Oudega or Saint Agnes church is a religious building in Oudega, Netherlands, one of the many medieval churches in Friesland.
The Romanesque church was built in the early 12th century out of tuffstone and has a tower from c. 1250. In the 14th century the church was lengthened with a straight closed choir The monumental Pipe organ was built in 1875 by L. van Dam & Zn. from Leeuwarden and expanded by Bakker & Timmenga in 1922.
Copyright: CC 3.0