The Protestant church of Burgum or Cross Church or Saint Martin’s church is a religious building in Burgum, Netherlands, one of the medieval churches in Friesland.
The tuffstone edifice was built c. 1100 and was enlarged about a century later. It was again enlarged about a century after that and possesses a monumental Pipe organ that was built from 1783-1788 by L. van Dam & Zn. from Leeuwarden.
Copyright: CC 3.0