Places of Interest nearby
Location address: Nederland, Limburg
Number of texts: 1
Built between 1914 and 1916, the church was named after the Maastricht-born saint Lambert. At the time of its completion, it was the first church outside the old city wall. The church was designed by Hubert van Groenendael in neo-Romanesque style on a cruciform plan. The church was initially operated as a Roman Catholic parish church.
Linked themes: Architecture