Puth Castle is a castle near Voerendaal in Limburg. The castle is mentioned already in documents dating back to the 14th century. It was built by the knights of Puth. The modern castle dates back to the 18th century and was built on 16th century foundations. The castle is a rectangular mansion, its front and left side mainly built with bricks; its right and back sides built with marlstone. The castle is surrounded by a moat, it used to have a drawbridge, which was replaced by a fixed bridge in the 20th century.
The castle only can be entered through the enforced U-shaped castle farm, which has firing holes, on both its outside and inside. The modern farm probably dates back to the 18th century.
Until 2007 the castle was owned by Wilhelm Josef Oskar Friedrich Leopold earl Zu Stolberg-Stolberg (1927), a member of the dutch noble family Zu Stolberg-Stolberg, whose family acquired the castle by marriage of his grandfather with a heiress of the De Marchant et d'Ansembourg family in 1872.
After 2007 the castle was sold and renovated.
The castle is a state monument.