Goedenraad Castle is a castle, an outdoor place and an estate in Overeys near Eys.
The castle consists of a mansion and a castle farm. The modern castle is plastered white and built in Louis XVI style. It consists of three parts around a court place.
In the 19th century the main building was expanded to the south with long wing and to the east with a rectangular corner tower with a dome.
The castle farm is an U-shaped building, built in the second half of the 18th century. Its west wing has the date 1764 on it. In the middle the wing is heightened above the entrance gate.
Above the gate the coat of arms of the former inhabitants Thimus-Von Strauch can be seen.
Next to the castle an estate park was created in the 19th century. In 1917 and 1975 major changes were made to it. Until the 19th century a moat surrounded the castle, which got its water from the Eyserbeek. The current castle gardens were designed by W.J.A. Snelder, who lived in the castle.