The Graafland Mill is one of the three wipmills on the Molenkade in Groot-Ammers along the water of the Ammersche Boezem. It is also known locally as the Second Mill.
The mill dates from 1596 or earlier and until 1965 it drained the Liesveld Polder. The Graafland Windmill, like the Achterlandse Mill, was made habitable in 1865. In 1966 it came to an end and in the restoration of 2007 the living quarters were completely dismantled. The mill was restored in 1970 and in 2005/2007 and on a voluntary basis it is draining the polder Liesveld. The Graafland Mill is owned by the SIMAV and can generally be visited when the mill is running.