The chapel is located along the Terzieterweg, the road from Terziet to Epen. In front of the chapel flows the Terzieterbeek, which is crossed unnoticed to reach the chapel. A lot of greenery marks the chapel, which is separated from its surroundings by a layer of coloured wrought iron fence.
This field chapel was restored in 1939.
Open road chapel, partly white, partly natural stone with gable roof and a three-sided closed choir.
The chapel is built in brick and stone. The brick is painted white. Skirting boards, supports and posts are made of natural stone. The gothic entrance is marked by coloured stone above which is a small statue of the Virgin Mary. The entrance is closed by an ornamental fence painted in silver. On both sides there are two small gothic windows with coloured stained-glass windows. On the facade is a cross, on the choir side is a pinnacle.
The inside of the chapel has different colours. On an altar is a statue of Mary, surrounded by a painting with the following text: Ave Maria Gratia Plena (Hail Mary, full of grace).