Public | Spanish
São João de Brito was a Portuguese parish in the municipality of Lisbon. It was created on February 7, 1959, and named after the saint John de Britto. At the administrative reorganization of Lisbon on 8 December 2012 it became part of the parish Alvalade.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
Lisbon,São João de Brito, Lisbon, Portugal
© 2006-2019 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com