Public | Spanish
Sutphin Boulevard was a station on the demolished section of the BMT Jamaica Line of the New York City Subway. It had two tracks and two side platforms, with space for a third track in the center. This station was built as part of the Dual Contracts. It opened December 2, 1916, and closed on September 10, 1977. The next stop to the north was 160th Street. The next stop to the south was Queens Boulevard. It was closed in anticipation of the Archer Avenue Subway, and due to political pressure in the area.
Copyright: Creative Commons 3.0
© 2006-2018 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com