The East Irvington School, or East Irvington Public School, is a former school building that served the neighborhood of that name in the town of Greenburgh, New York, United States as part of the Irvington School District. It was built in 1891 to educate the children of a growing population of Irish American laborers, and was expanded in 1925. The building continued to be used as a school until 1972. The brick building on Mountain Lane, with a rear entrance on Taxter Road, has since been converted to a condominium, but remains the oldest standing school building in the area. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
Copyright: CC 3.0