The Fillmore House, or Millard Fillmore House, was the residence of the 13th President of the United States, Millard Fillmore. Fillmore built this house in 1826, at 24 Shearer Avenue in East Aurora in Erie County, New York. The President lived there only four years during which time his son was born. The house has since had multiple owners and multiple additions built upon it. In addition, it has been moved from its original location no less than two times. Besides the White House, it is the only surviving structure of residence for President Fillmore. It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1974.
Copyright: CC 3.0