Park Place Historic District is a national historic district located at Niagara Falls in Niagara County, New York. It encompasses 89 contributing buildings, one contributing site, one contributing structure, and one contributing object. It is principally a residential district built up between 1885 and 1928. The dominant architectural styles are Italianate, Queen Anne, Colonial Revival, and Arts and Crafts. Within the district is a park with prominent obelisk, known as "The Cenotaph," and a notable stone fence. Located within the district is the separately listed James G. Marshall House.
Copyright: CC 3.0