Presbyterian Church in New Scotland and the New Scotland Cemetery is a historic Presbyterian church and cemetery located at New Scotland in Albany County, New York. The church was built in 1849 and extended in 1868. It is a 2-story, three-bay-wide, rectangular frame structure with a 1 1⁄2-story front projecting vestibule / entrance block. It features a large, two-stage square central projecting tower. The education wing was completed in 1957. The cemetery includes about 500 burials dating from the 18th to 20th century.
Copyright: CC 3.0