Life Savers Building is a historic commercial and industrial building located at Port Chester, Westchester County, New York. It was built in 1920 and expanded in 1948-1949. It served as a manufacturing facility and headquarters of the Life Savers Candy Company until 1984. It is five stories high and constructed of reinforced concrete, brick, and terra cotta. It features larger-than-life replicas of Life Savers rolls at the foundation line. It has been converted to apartment use.
Copyright: CC 3.0