Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United States, Monroe
Number of texts: 1
Nazareth House, also known as St. Andrew’s Parish House, is a historic building located at Rochester in Monroe County, New York. It is a three story, brick institutional building built in 1893 and enlarged in 1911. The original section is a three story, five bay, red brick structure in the Neoclassical style. The building was once used for social and education services, but was renovated in the early 1980s into six apartments.