Christian and Emma Herr Farm is a historic farm and national historic district located at West Lampeter Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The district includes six contributing buildings. They are a brick farmhouse, a stone end barn (1761), a frame tobacco barn (1907), a frame summer kitchen (c. 1890), a tenant house (1864), and a frame shed (1900-1920). The farmhouse was built in 1867, and is a 2 1/2-story, five bay by two bay, brick dwelling. It has a recessed three bay by two bay east wing, and a full-width front porch. The summer kitchen is attached to the wing.
Copyright: CC 3.0