Ellen and Charles F. Welles House, also known as "The Old Red House," "Grovedale Farm," and Homer P. Dean Funeral Home, is a historic home located in Wyalusing Township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania. The original house was built about 1822, and is a transitional brick Greek Revival-style dwelling. A 2 1/2-story frame Queen Anne-style addition built in 1894. Also on the property are a small frame barn (c. 1870), a large frame barn and carriage barn (c. 1850), corn crib (c. 1900), and small frame tenant house (c. 1890).
Copyright: CC 3.0