Bell Telephone Exchange Building, also known as the Preston Telephone Exchange, is a historic telephone exchange located in the Powelton Village neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1900, by the Bell Telephone Company. It is a three-story, five bay, brick building on a raised basement and once set within a set of rowhouses. It is in the Georgian Revival style. It features an arched entrance and decorative cornice above the second story. It was used as a telephone exchange until 1928.
Copyright: CC 3.0