Mulford Building is a historic light manufacturing loft building located in the Spring Garden neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1912–1913, and is a nine-story, steel frame building clad in brick in the Classical Revival style. It measures 400 by 100 feet (122 by 30 m). A four-story addition was built in 1934. It originally housed clothing manufacturers, until purchased by the H.K. Mulford Company, pharmaceutical manufacturers, in 1918. They occupied the building until 1963, after which it again housed clothing manufacturers.
Copyright: CC 3.0