Lee Tire and Rubber Company, also known as Lee Park, is a historic rubber and tire factory complex located in the Spring Mill section of Whitemarsh, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. The main building was built in 1909, and is a vast, four-story, administration building. It is a symmetrical structure with terminating and central towers and features engaged Tuscan order columns framing the main entrance doors. The 12 remaining contributing buildings in the complex include one- and two-story, manufacturing buildings and a water tower (1909).
Copyright: CC 3.0