St. Thomas of Villanova Church is a Roman Catholic church on the campus of Villanova University. Completed in 1887, it had long been the center of Augustinian activity in the United States, and still plays an important role within the province. Today, the church functions as the parish church for St. Thomas of Villanova parish as well as the University Chapel for Villanova University. The church's dual Gothic revival spires have long been symbolic of the University.
Copyright: CC 3.0