Easton House, also known as the Bachmann Publick House and George Taylor's Easton Property, is a historic inn and tavern located at Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1754, and is a 2 3/4 story rubble limestone building, with squared corners, in the Georgian style. It was expanded by George Taylor (c. 1716-1781) in 1765, who used it as a residence and tavern. A red clay brick addition was built in 1828. The building was the site of a number of important judicial proceedings when it housed the Magistrates Court in the early 19th century.
Copyright: CC 3.0