Charles Wolcott Henry School is a historic school building located in the Mount Airy neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by Henry deCourcy Richards and built by Cramp & Co. in 1906-1908. It is a two-story, 20 bay, red brick building in the Colonial Revival-style. Additions were built in 1949-1950 and 1968. It features arched entryways and limestone trim. It was the scene of a bombing during its construction in 1906.
Copyright: CC 3.0