Places of Interest nearby
Location address: United States, Montgomery
Number of texts: 1
Stotesbury Club House is a historic clubhouse located at Wyndmoor in Springfield Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It was built between 1904 and 1908, for Edward T. Stotesbury (1849-1938) as an equestrian center building. An addition was completed in 1927. It is a 1 1/2-story, “L”-shaped frame building in the Arts and Crafts style. It has a gable roof and a shingled gable dormer. The front facade features an open porch supported by three Doric order columns and the rear has a raised flat-stone patio. Stotesbury sold the house in 1924.