Jeremiah Nichols School, also known as Norris S. Barratt Junior High School, is a complex of two connected historic school buildings located in the Point Breeze neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The first building was designed by Henry deCourcy Richards in 1908. The second building was designed by Irwin T. Catharine and built in 1926-1927. The Richards building is a three-story, three bay, brick building on a raised basement in the Late Gothic Revival-style. The Catharine building is a four-story, seven bay, brick building on a raised basement in the Art Deco-style.
Copyright: CC 3.0