Horace Jayne House, also known as the Heart Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania, is a historic home located in the Rittenhouse Square West neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by the noted architectural firm of Furness and Evans and built in 1895. It consists of two halves; a Colonial Revival influenced section with an off-center main entrance and a slightly projected section. It housed a medical office and library. The brick dwelling features terra cotta decorative elements and pedimented dormers. It was originally built for Dr. Horace Jayne, and acquired by Jacob Lit of Lit Brothers about 1928.
Copyright: CC 3.0