West Park Place is a national historic district located at Erie, Erie County, Pennsylvania. It includes 12 contributing commercial buildings built between 1857 and 1865. They are characterized as three-story brick buildings over a full basement in the Italianate style. The buildings reflect Erie's mid-19th century central business district. The district includes the Bindernecht Block, Purcell Hardware Store and "Marble Front" building. A number of the buildings were designed and built by John Hill, who also built the John Hill House in the West Sixth Street Historic District.
Copyright: CC 3.0