Col. James Cameron House is a historic home located at West Chillisquaque Township, Northumberland County, Pennsylvania. It was built in four sections; a 2 1/2-story, formal brick section and a 1 1/2-story, brick kitchen were built between 1840 and 1842; a 2-story, brick addition was built about 1860; and a 1-story, wood frame kitchen addition sometime in the mid- to late-19th century. It is in a vernacular Federal style. An Italianate style porch was added to the 2-story, brick section about 1860. Also on the property is a contributing outbuilding dated to the mid-19th century. The property was vested with the Milton Historical Society in 1981.
Copyright: CC 3.0