Morton Morton House, also known as the Morton Mortonson House and Morton and Lydia Morton House, is a historic home located at Norwood, Delaware County, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1750, and consists of a 2-story, symmetrical brick house with a gable roof and a 1 1/2-story wing with a gambrel roof. The interior has a Georgian hall-parlor plan. The building was restored in 1971, and is open as a historic house operated by the Norwood Historical Society.
Copyright: CC 3.0