James R. Ludlow School is a historic school building located in the Yorktown neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was designed by architect Irwin T. Catharine (1883-1944) and built in 1926-1927. It is a three-story brick building, nine bays wide with projecting end bays in the Late Gothic Revival-style. It features a one-story, stone entrance pavilion with a Tudor-arched opening. It was named for the Hon. James R. Ludlow (1825-1886).
Copyright: CC 3.0