Philip H. Sheridan School is a historic school building located in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1899-1900, and is a three-story, five-bay, stone-and-brick building in the Colonial Revival style. Three-story wings were added 1902 and 1910. It features a stone entrance pavilion, Palladian windows, and large arched openings. It was named for Civil War General Philip Sheridan (1831-1888).
Copyright: CC 3.0