The Priestley-Forsyth Memorial Library, also known as the Dr. Joseph Priestley House or Cross Keys Inn, in Northumberland, Pennsylvania, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.
It was built as an inn in 1820, and purchased in about 1880 by the theologian and scientist Joseph Priestley's great grandson Dr. Joseph Priestley. Dr. Priestley used it as a home and medical office. It was made into a public library about 1925.
Copyright: CC 3.0