Plumer House is a historic home located at West Newton, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania. The original section was built in 1814, with an addition made in 1846. The original section is a 2 1/2-story, wood frame structure with a gable roof. The addition is a 2 1/2-story, brick structure with a gable roof and two chimneys. It features a rear porch overlooking the adjacent Youghiogheny River.
Copyright: CC 3.0