William and Caroline Schall House is a historic home located at Green Lane, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1835, and is a 2 1/2-story, five bay, "L"-shaped stone dwelling with an open, two-story porch in the Federal style. A Colonial Revival style portico was added to the front facade about 1925. Also on the property is a contributing stucco covered wash house, also built about 1835.
Copyright: CC 3.0