Jacob Wisner House, also known as the Rapp House, is a historic home located in Charlestown Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was built in two sections. The older section dates to 1761, and is a 2 1/1-story, three bay wide, stone structure. A two bay wide extension was added in the 1840s. The addition was originally built to house a saddle and harnass-maker's shop and later housed the Sidley Post Office.
Copyright: CC 3.0