Stephen Meredith House is a historic home located in South Coventry Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1844, and is a two-story, three bay by four bay, stone dwelling in the Greek Revival style. The front facade features a pedimented portico with Doric order columns. Also on the property is a contributing barn dated to about 1780-1790 and a stone arch bridge dated to about 1844.
Copyright: CC 3.0