George Hartman House, also known as Larchwood Farm, is a historic home located in East Pikeland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. The house is in three parts. The oldest section was built between about 1790 and 1801. It is 2 1/2-story, random fieldstone house with a gable roof and 20 inch thick stone walls. The 2 1/2-story, center hall plan random fieldstone addition was built in 1806. In the late-1930s, a 2 1/2-story frame addition was built on the north side. The Hartman family resided on the property from about 1750 to 1906.
Copyright: CC 3.0