Uwchlan Meetinghouse

House

US |

Public

Source: Smallbones

Copyright: CC 3.0

Uwchlan Meetinghouse is a historic Quaker meeting house located on North Village Avenue (Pennsylvania Route 113) at Lionville in Uwchlan Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1756, and is a 2 1/2-story, rubble fieldstone structure with a gable roof. During the winter of 1777-1778, it was used as a hospital by the Continental Army at Valley Forge and staffed by Dr. Bodo Otto (1711–1787).

Source: Wikipedia.org

Copyright: CC 3.0

More information

Address

Chester
United States

Sponsored links

More about this place of interest

Routes nearby

Related channels

Sponsored links

© 2006-2017 RouteYou - www.routeyou.com