Evan Lewis House is a historic home located in West Whiteland Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1717, and was originally a single pile, hall and parlor dwelling. It has been expanded and modified over the years, including absorption of former outbuildings into the structure of the house. It is a 2 1/2-story, stuccoed stone structure. Also on the property is a contributing stone bank barn (1821), built on the foundations of an earlier barn.
Copyright: CC 3.0