The Humphry Marshall House (also called Marshall's Garden, Marshall's Arboretum, and the Botany Farm) in Marshallton, Pennsylvania, in West Bradford Township, Chester County, was the residence of American botanist Humphry Marshall. It is also a "rare example of a Pennsylvania country house". The house was documented by the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) in July 1958. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 27, 1971 and was designated a National Historic Landmark on December 23, 1987.
Copyright: CC 3.0